Whatsapp For Laptop :- Gone are the days when people used the use the stock messaging app to send a message. Messaging applications are now available for smartphones which can be used for sending text and multimedia messages for free. Whatsapp Messenger is also a text messaging application and, in fact, is one of the best messenger which is available for mobile phones and smartphones. The app is a cross platform one which means you can use it on multiple platforms like iOS, Android, Symbian and Windows Phone etc. Today we are going to tell you how you can use Whatsapp on laptop. The guide we are going to share today will work for all the laptops. Before we start the let’s check the features of this app.
Features of Whatsapp for laptop
- The app is completely free. You can not only download it for free but also send text and multimedia messages for free. To use the app all you need is a working internet connection or mobile data.
- You can send pretty much anything using this app. Share photos, videos and even songs with your friends using Whatsapp messenger.
- The voice calling feature allows one to make calls to contacts for free. This means you don’t have to pay even for making phone calls as it is now free with Whatsapp messenger.
- You can chat with all your friends at the same time using the group chat feature. Add all your friends with whom you want to chat in a group and start chatting.
- You can now use the same whatsapp account on the web browser of your computer using Whatsapp web. You just have to scan the QR code and you will be able to use whatsapp using the browser in your computer.
- There are plenty of emoticons available in the app which you can use in your conversations and make them funny and interesting.
How to use Whatsapp For laptop on windows PC
Bluestacks android app player is a software which we will be using to use Whatsapp for laptop. The software can be downloaded for free and using whatsapp is also very easy. Follow the steps shared below to use whatsapp for laptop.
- The first thing which you have to do is download Bluestacks app player by visiting official website.
- Once downloading is complete, follow the instructions which you see on your computer screen.
- Now once Bluestacks installation process is complete, open the app sync option and enter username and password of Google.
- Begin downloading of Whatsapp by opening Play store. The app will get installed itself.
- Now open the app and enter mobile number for verification.
- Once verified you will be able to use whatsapp for laptop.
You can now open whatsapp for laptop using whatsapp messenger from My apps section. Using the same method you will be able to use any other android application or game on your PC too.